The process of creating your own dynamic website suitable for all devices.
A basic two page website service is £600. This will get you and your business up and running. It will include creation of a 2 page website and 1 hour tuition empowering you to take charge of your online identity:
- A home page that contains information about your services
- A contact me page where you can display your contact details and have a contact form that potential clients can fill in to send to you. The content of this form will come through to your emails address.
A payment scheme can be provided on request
Examples of other websites that have created can be found at WordPress Websites. WordPress is recommended because firstly, it is very popular and there are a lot of other functions that can be added on more importantly it is easy to use. You can be trained how to modify your website so there is no need to call upon an expert for basic changes.
Once the website is complete, the 1 hour tuition can take place, either face to face or via Zoom online. You or another nominated person (or both of you) will be shown how to: create a new page, which includes:
- adding text, pictures and links
- adding a page to the menu and organise your menu as required.
Additional training can be provided at £60 per hour again via Zoom or face to face. Traveling expenses will be additional.
If you want any extra facilities added to your web site, this can also be arranged on a flexible basis. For example, you may want:
- A link to PayPal,
- Buttons to share to Social Media,
- Facility to do blogging,
- Automatically post blog entries to your business Facebook page.
Later on you may want to add:
- A booking facility or
- A shop to sell items/services
- Take payments through your website.
This is also possible and more…. enabling your website to grow at a pace to suit your business and your budget.
Should you wish to go ahead with your website on the payment scheme, please contact Sara. Alternatively, a £250 deposit will be due up front and the remainder will be due on completion of the website work before the tuition.
You would have to do the following:
- If you do not already have website hosting you will have to purchase your website/domain name. I recommend using One.com at One.Com Special Offer Link as the first year is free. On average you will only be charged an administration fee of £10.80, even less by following the link. Once you sign up, follow the instructions sent from One.com and forward the resulting email to us to enable creation of your website. You will also get a number of email addresses that can also set up for you.
- Provide all the information and photos to go on your home page. This can be taken from a leaflet document. (Please note that we will not create the text for you this needs to be provided either by you or a copywriter. Alternatively, if you need us to provide this service there will be an extra cost)
Please contact us for more details.