This course is designed for people who have had a WordPress Website created for them and who want to do some basic modifications or additions themselves using the new block editor.
- Login into the back end of your website.
- Adding pages and posts, and what they are used for.
- Using the block editor to add:
- Paragraphs of text
- Images, sizing and formatting them
- Columns and adding blocks into each column
- Links to other pages or websites
- It also includes putting the new page onto the menu
Requirements: WordPress is version 5.2 or above, and uses the standard block editor
Throughout the course if you have any problems please email us on email@example.com